Project Manager/Sr. Project Manager
CohBar Job Code: CB-PM1
The Project Manager/Sr. Project Manager will report to the CSO and provide support for one or more drug development programs from preclinical to clinical stages, including contributing to the design, initiation, and execution of project plans. The Project Manager/Sr. Project Manager will work within a diverse multidisciplinary team of internal and external contributors to coordinate activities, maintain project timelines, identify potential project-related risks and delays, and assist in development and execution of strategies for their mitigation. The candidate will be an experienced project manager in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry with a proven track record of successful project execution in drug discovery/development.
- Creates and maintains high quality integrated project plans and ensures alignment of timelines and deliverables with program objectives
- Provides timely communication of project information to senior management through appropriate reports
- Coordinates and participates in team meetings with internal and external contributors to ensure deliverables are met
- Monitors project progress and rapidly identifies potential risks and delays
- Provides project information for incorporation into strategic deliverables, program timelines, and portfolio discussions
- Supports generation of R&D budget projections for financial planning purposes
- Applies project management best practices and processes
- Advanced degree preferred or strong demonstration of equivalent combination of relevant educational and professional training
- At least six (6) years of industry experience in the Biotechnology or Pharmaceutical field
- At least three (3) years of experience in a Pharmaceutical/Drug Discovery Project Management role
- Drug Development knowledge with good understanding of functions relevant to the position including: Research, Preclinical, Clinical, CMC, and Regulatory
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with experience working in multidisciplinary teams
- Flexible and able to work independently to manage work priorities and follow tasks through to completion
- Proficient with Project Management best practices and tools including MS Project
- Quick learner, goal oriented and results driven with excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
CohBar, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.